The regional state administrative agency of southern finland decreed on 31.1.2022 that the restrictions on exercise facilities are to be lessened. Shut down facilities may resume usage starting from 1.2.2022.
SHMS ry resumes training per the usual schedule starting from tuesday 1.2.2022. One must still follow restrictions regarding infection risk during close quarters contact. For this reason we will adhere to the following restrictions:
- Participant count is restricted to 20 people.
- Those wishing to join are requested to pre-register using MyClub.
- Those who pre-register via MyClub take priority, if the participant count exceeds the limit.
- Use of MyClub is also recommended for pre-registration, because the practise session may be canceled if there are no participants.
- Wrestling and other close quarters techniques are forbidden for now.
- Practise good hand hygiene at the salle.
- Do not come to the salle if you have any symptoms of infection.
- Use of a face mask is recommended.
- Unnecessary stay at the salle outside of practise should be avoided.
Because of the current snow situation, the salle parking lot is partially out of use, and in the worst case scenario your car may get stuck. Those arriving to practise using a car should reserve extra time for finding parking.
Sports facilities are closed till the 7th of February. SHMS Salle is also closed, and according to current information, we will resume training on the 8th of February.
There are no classes on independence day December 6th and between 24 December 2021 and 1 January 2022.
Authorities have set new restrictions on sports, effective 4-31 December 2021. It is mandatory, that there is enough room to avoid physical contact.
SHMS board has decided to place the following restrictions, effective untill 31 December:
- Classes are limited to 20 persons. If the limit is reached, those enrolled in advance via MyClub have the right of way.
- Cleaning of surfaces and loaner gear is enhanced.
- To avoid close contact, wrestling and dagger are prohibited. Other techniques that require close contact are prohibited also.
- Minimize your stay indoors
SHMS will not require COVID-19 passport yet. The board will monitor the development of the situation.
It is recommended to
- Wear a face mask
- Stay home if you have been exposed to covid or have any symptoms of illness
- Follow general guidlines for hand hygiene
Association annual meeting is at hand; 30.11.2020, 19:30, or after the classes, if further adjustments are made.
The year 2022 steering committee needs to be formed and now is Your opportunity to make a change. Agenda (in finnish only) is attached below.
We have renovated the SHMS website to be easier to maintain and hopefully also a bit less confusing. We also removed a bunch of out-of-date information while we were at it.
The site will be a bit less graphical for now, until we restore some of the old graphics and find a bunch of new graphics to put in their appropriate places.
If you still find obsolete information or othsomewhere, please let us know about it at e.g. the club’s Facebook page or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The COVID-19 situation seems to be settling down for the time being. Due to this we intend to start our regular training schedule on 3.5.2021.
Whenever weather permits, practise takes place outside next to the salle. If weather does not allow for outdoors practise, practise will take place indoors. Inside we use face masks.
Remember to pay your yearly SHMS membership fees, and purchase an applicable training card from MyClub.
Be ready to train outdoors, dress appropriately for the weather and bring a drinking bottle.
You are not permitted to participate in practice if you exhibit any signs of illness. When you arrive to practise, wash your hands and use hand disinfectant. Also remember to apply social distancing.
In order for practise to take place in a health-conscious fashion, we will apply the following during practise:
- Wrestling, dagger, locks and any other close-quarters techniques are forbidden for now.
- For now, there will be no sparring during practise.