There are no classes on independence day December 6th and between 24 December 2021 and 1 January 2022.
Authorities have set new restrictions on sports, effective 4-31 December 2021. It is mandatory, that there is enough room to avoid physical contact.
SHMS board has decided to place the following restrictions, effective untill 31 December:
- Classes are limited to 20 persons. If the limit is reached, those enrolled in advance via MyClub have the right of way.
- Cleaning of surfaces and loaner gear is enhanced.
- To avoid close contact, wrestling and dagger are prohibited. Other techniques that require close contact are prohibited also.
- Minimize your stay indoors
SHMS will not require COVID-19 passport yet. The board will monitor the development of the situation.
It is recommended to
- Wear a face mask
- Stay home if you have been exposed to covid or have any symptoms of illness
- Follow general guidlines for hand hygiene